Datalink Bankcard Services Company prides itself in the high level of customer service given to merchants across the U.S. regardless of their size or industry. However, this can only be accomplished with dedicated customer service representatives. In this month’s Customer Service Spotlight we will introduce you to Shawn who is one of our dedicated customer service representatives.
- How long have you been at Datalink Bankcard Services Company? – Since june 2013
- What are your roles/responsibilities? – Customer service supervisor
- Tell me about a time that sticks out in your mind in which you went above and beyond the call of duty to help a merchant. – A merchant was having problems getting their credit card machine working right before a holiday and I drove out to their location after hours to fix their credit card machine so they would not be down for the holiday.
- What do you like best about working at Datalink Bankcard Services Company? – The people I work with and being able to help people on a daily basis.
- What do you like to do in your downtime outside of work? – Watch and play hockey. And I try to be at/on the lake as much as I can.
- If you could pick anywhere in the world to visit, where would you go and why? – Italy. I have always been fascinated with their culture.