Datalink Bankcard Services Company prides itself in the high level of customer service given to merchants across the U.S. regardless of their size or industry. However, this can only be accomplished with dedicated customer service representatives. In this month’s Customer Service Spotlight we will introduce you to Alex who is one of our dedicated customer service representatives.
- How long have you been at Datalink Bankcard Services Company? – 5 years
- What are your roles/responsibilities? – Customer Service Manager. I am in charge of our outstanding Customer Service Team and Technical Support. We strive daily to make sure that everyone that calls in is satisfied with the service they were provided.
- Tell me about a time that sticks out in your mind in which you went above and beyond the call of duty to help a merchant. – One merchant that stands out to me was a local customer who recently had a terminal go down during the middle of their lunch rush. I personally delivered a new terminal to them. I assisted them with running their sales they thought they would never get paid for. It was very satisfying to see an owner so happy for something to me that seemed so small.
- What do you like best about working at Datalink Bankcard Services Company? – Datalink is a great company to work for. Compared to other companies Datalink cares about their customers and allows me to do what is necessary to make our merchants happy. The motto is to make sure that any and all customers are happy and satisfied with their processing experience.
- What do you like to do in your downtime outside of work? – I enjoy watching sporting events. I also assist my sons baseball team. My son and me spend a lot of time just having fun. I am also an aspiring chef.
- If you could pick anywhere in the world to visit, where would you go and why? – There is a lot of places I would like to visit. I would like to travel the world and try all types of different food and different cultures.