Encryption & Tokenization
Data Protection through Encryption and Tokenization is powerful payment card security that combines the flexibility of software- or hardware-based encryption with random-number tokenization to protect merchants and their customers from the consequences of a payment card data breach.
Benefits for Business
We can help your business dramatically increase payment security and reduce risk using state-of-the-art data protection to safeguard your business from the risks of transmitting and storing vulnerable card data at your location.
- Multiple layers of protection make cardholder data significantly more secure
- Reduce risk and address the root cause of data security issues
- Decrease your liability for breaches and enjoy the extra security of a limited warranty
- Reduce PCI compliance scope, effort and cost
Easy implementation and maintenance, which enables IT to focus on broader business initiatives
- Combined public/private encryption and tokenization to protect data at every processing stage.
- The use of the token number to replace the cardholder data virtually eliminates the sensitive data within the merchant environment.
- Full access to the format-preserving tokenized card data for business and marketing uses.
- Limited warranty against compromise of the token number, including fraudulent use outside of the merchant systems environment*